General Availability- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of people reaching out for counseling has increased significantly. Our ability to accommodate new clients is very limited. This message will be updated as our availability changes.
If you are sick, please do not enter the office. Online video sessions are still offered to all who prefer this option.
Masks are now required, and if you do not have one, we have them available to you. If you choose not to wear a mask we will ask you to exit the building and offer your appointment is held via a secure online platform. This is without exception. Thank you for helping us to protect each other and your health.
1. If you are coming in for your appointment please do not bring extra people with you. If you are the parent or guardian of a child, one parent will be permitted to wait in the waiting room while your child is in session.
2. Each counseling room is sanitized in between each appointment, and the waiting room and restroom are sanitized at minimum every hour.
3. Upon arrival, please check-in at the iPad. There are sanitized styluses for your use for a touch-less experience. There is hand sanitizer at the front desk for your immediate use. Please practice physical distancing in all areas of the office.
4. Appointment start and end times have been staggered to reduce contact with others in the common areas of the office.
5. All counseling rooms have been re-arranged to allow for physical distancing guidelines set out by the CDC.
6. Contactless payment can be arranged by allowing us to keep a credit card securely on file for you.
7. Online sessions continue to be offered to all clients as an alternative to in person sessions.
Thank you for helping us to keep our community healthy.
Check here for updates.